Refurb and Repair Services
At Coupling Services Ltd our rebuild Service can refurbish your old, worn couplings for substantially less than the cost of a new replacement coupling.
This service applies to all manufacturers of couplings and types
- Bibby Transmissions
- Diaphragm Couplings
- Turbo Machinery Couplings
- Compressor , Oil and Gas ,
High performance, high speed couplings used primarily on turbo machinery, compressor and pump applications in the power generation, oil & gas and marine industries. All coupling brands are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
As a coupling manufacturer, Coupling Services Ltd has the design team, Manufacturing team and facilities, with many years of inspection and repair experience to rebuild and replace all coupling components as required. Repairs are completed to meet the exacting standards of the original coupling.
Couplings are received, inspected , Report produced and submitted with a rebuilt in the shortest possible time frame. We can and will work to accommodate your shut down schedule or time frames.
For more information call (0044) 1522 688088 or email email@example.com
Our rebuild Service Team will conduct a comprehensive inspection of your coupling and perform the following to restore your coupling to its original specifications with a new coupling warranty:
- All potential wear components – metallic flexible elements, shims, and fasteners are refurbished or replaced to new performance standards.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) on all torque transmitting components.
- Removal and repair of surface defects on a lathe and glass bead blasting as appropriate while maintaining original coupling integrity.
- Precision dimensional and Total Indicator Run-out (TIR) measurement
- Rebalancing to original API 671 certification if applicable.
- This re- certification requires the return of the entire coupling structure.